Emirates ID Status: Emirates ID is an identity card issued by the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs, and Ports Security (ICP) in the UAE. It is a legal requirement for all UAE citizens and residents to apply for and carry the Emirates ID with them at all times. The Emirates ID serves as a form of identification and is used for a variety of purposes such as accessing government services, voting in Federal National Council elections, and passing immigration at several checkpoints.
The new Emirates ID cards also include details previously stored in the residence sticker and the visa status of residents who have passed a medical test is now available in the Emirates ID. The Emirates ID is also an important means of identification in day-to-day living in the UAE, whether one is an Emirati national or a foreign expatriate. It allows individuals to carry out a wide range of transactions such as opening bank accounts, enrolling in schools, obtaining visas, and much more.
The Ultimate Guide to Checking Your Emirates ID Status
Emirates ID is an essential identification document issued by the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship in the United Arab Emirates. It contains the biometric and personal information of the cardholder and serves as proof of identity and residency in the country. If you have applied for an Emirates ID, you can check its status by following the steps below:
- Visit the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA) website: The ICA is responsible for issuing Emirates IDs, and their website is the primary platform for checking your ID status. You can visit their website at https://www.ica.gov.ae/
- Click on the “eServices” tab: Once you are on the ICA website, click on the “eServices” tab located on the top menu bar.
- Select “ID Card Status Inquiry”: From the list of available Eservices, select “ID Card Status Inquiry” to proceed to the Emirates ID status checking page.
- Enter your details: On the Emirates ID status inquiry page, you will be prompted to enter your details, including your Emirates ID number, application number, or passport number, depending on the option you choose.
- Verify your identity: To verify your identity, you will be required to enter a security code displayed on the screen, followed by your mobile number, which will receive a verification code via SMS.
- Check your Emirates ID status: Once your identity is verified, you will be directed to a page displaying your Emirates ID status. The status can either be “under process,” “printed,” or “ready for delivery.” If your Emirates ID is ready for delivery, the page will display the delivery details, including the courier company’s name and the tracking number.
Emirates ID Status Check via SMS
You can check your Emirates ID status via SMS Follow the steps below to check your Emirates ID status via SMS:
- Open the messaging app on your mobile phone.
- Type the letter “E” followed by a space.
- Enter your Emirates ID card number.
- Send the message to 4488.
- You will receive an SMS with the status of your Emirates ID
Emirates ID Status Check via Phone
To check the status of your Emirates ID card via phone, you can use the ICA hotline. Simply follow these steps:
- You Dial the ICA hotline number 6005-30003.
- Here Select the language of your choice.
- Now Press “1” for Emirates ID services.
- And Press “2” for Emirates ID status.
- Enter your Emirates ID card number.
- You will hear the status of your Emirates ID.
Emirates id Status Check online In 30 Seconds
If you are looking for the Emirates ID Card Status online then you can easily find it here. You can check all these details of your emirates id card online in just a few seconds. It is an easy way to view all the details of your emirates id card status and much more information about it.
The method is very simple and easy to follow by anyone who wants to know how they can check their emirates id card status online in the United Arab Emirates.
STEP 1 Visit the ICP Website Portal.
Emirates ID Status is an official website portal of ICP where you can get information about your Emirates ID Status. After visiting this website address you will get this type of home screen where different services are available.
It’s the official website portal of ICP. where you can check different Dubai services. Here you can see the arrow mention guidelines in the available snapshot. You have to write your emirates id number into the available Search text box. You can also read the title of this tab. This tab title is checked the application status.
Step 2 Write Down your emirates id number or application number in the mentioned search box.
Are you searching for an Emirates ID number by doing an online process? then you need to follow all the required steps carefully. There are various ways to get The Emirates ID Status, but some people were struggling with it and got certain mistakes with that.
The Emirate Id Status is used to register your Nationality on a large scale use like immigration and visas etc. So in this article, we have created a list of problems that can be solved if you have any trouble while applying for your ID card and what should be done if you have some issues regarding your Emirates ID Number.
Step 3 Clicking on the check button.
If you live in United Arab Emirates (UAE) and your application is submitted successfully then you will receive a code on your mobile which means your Emirates ID status is approved. It’s a very short way to check the emirate’s id status in the United Arab Emirates. However, if your facing any type of problem then you can contact us.
If you are staying in Dubai or any other emirate of UAE. You might be having trouble getting an Emirates id. Don’t worry, there are many people who are facing this problem and they are looking for an easy solution. So, Here I am giving you some easy guidelines to get an Emirates id easily.
In addition to all these, we will also discuss what problems people face while applying for an Emirates id or getting difficulties in submitting documents related to it. Emirates ID as it is known nowadays is the official identification document of the UAE. If you are moving to UAE with your family or for any other purpose like business purposes or for your pilgrimage or for any other purpose then an Emirates ID card is mandatory.
There are lots of people who do not know the details about what kind of problems they will face in order to get a UAE ID card. Dubai residents living outside Dubai also seek visas from different countries in order to start their business there, so they need an Elytres Passport and visa.
Emirates id Status Most Common Objection
On this page, you will find a list of common objections to the Emirates ID Card. If you are facing any objections to your emirates id. Then please click on that article to remove the current objection on your identity card.
Residency Issue Of Emirates Id Status
If you’re facing this type of objection to your Emirates id status, you came to the right place. Here we will guide you with all details related to emirates id status and waiting for residency. However, this objection solution is also available in the post.
After Reading the article you still can not understand the method to solve this objection. Then please Contact us we will Response you and help you to remove your objection. Check Out How you can remove the objection to Emirates id status waiting for residency issue.
Rejected Emirates ID
The Emirates ID is used by several airlines and countries (including Indian visa authorities) to verify the identity of passengers flying into their countries. It can also be used to renew/extend your visa in case you have a Belgian passport, French Passport, or Dutch Passport. The government has provided an updated form containing all the necessary information that needs to be filled out while applying for an Emirates ID card.
Emirates is Fingerprint Verification
If you’re living in Dubai and want to apply for an Emirates ID card, you’d better take a few precautions. The Emirate’s government requires fingerprinting for all foreign residents who apply for an ID card but it does not provide the time or place where you have to submit the fingerprints. Instead, the process is entirely voluntary and can be done at any government office.
How to Find Pran Number for Emirates id Status check online
If you are still looking for the Emirates id application number then no need to worry here are some guidelines to find the Emirates id PRAN number. This application number is needed when you check your emirates id status. Most of us know how to find the PRAN number. But those who are new in the UAE do not know where they can get it easily. You can find the PRAN number on your Emirates ID application.
If you applied for the Emirates id for the first time and then got the UAE number. Then you have to write this number into the Required tab. At that time, if you wrote your emirates id number then it will show up in the required tab. This is the process of checking my emirates id status through the ICP portal by writing your UAE number into the required tab. So we can easily get our emirates id status on this matter through the ICP portal.
Emirates id status check online Via helpline assistance
This is a new service for You. The ICP Department is doing this service because it is very popular in a society where every person wants to have an emirates id status online. This Helpline Center will help you to get information about your emirates id status, Emirates id number, and personal details, and where you can check more information.
If you have any doubt regarding the Emirates ID status, then calling the number 6005 22222 UAE Helpline is a good decision. If you want to know your E-Visa status on this portal, then you can follow the instructions given below.
Emirates id Status Checking online With What’s App
As we all know that emirates id card is one of the required documents for the UAE. Now you can also check your emirates id status through what’s app. It means you can get the help of the what’s app ICP Support team for your emirates id card. Dubai and all the other states of the UAE improving fast with the new technology.
UAE launching everyday new concepts of services which feel you easily get any type of query answer. We all know that in Dubai we can find all the services online. UAE is a paperless State. Where you can enjoy all the officials and private services through technology.
You can get your emirates id status through the What’s app ICP Support team. Here is the what’s app Link for Contact to support team. You have to click on this link. After that, you have to submit your Query. which you want to ask. All the questions and answers you can find easily on their website.
How to Check the Validity of the Emirates id
If you want to check the validity date of your existing Emirates id, then use this method. It is easy and simple that you don’t need to go anywhere else for the same.
If you want to live in the UAE, then it is important to get an Emirates ID card. The Emirates ID card is a stamp on my passport, which has all the details of me and my family. It is issued by the government and they will give me one in the days or weeks or months before I move there, or if I decide to visit it. Therefore if you are planning to visit Dubai or other Emirates states and you don’t have an Emirates ID card yet, here are some tips for getting your Dubai ID card quickly and easily!
Step 1: The best way to see if you are eligible is to visit the Emirates ID Portal https://smartservices.icp.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/fileValidity. The page will guide you through the registration process and provide you with instructions on how to prove your identity.
Well, you’re at the right place. Here is your official UAE and Dubai ID details portal where you can easily check your Emirates ID validity with all your details in one place. Just visit the official website of the Dubai Government and type your existing Emirates ID details in the search box.
- The first tab is about to search type, this means you have to select one option. This is the first step for you to accomplish the needed information about your passport or file number. You will have to choose the option which you better understand in order to provide details easily.
- In the Emirates id status form you have to first choose whether you want to apply for residency or a visa. And then next step will be to select the type of document. If you have an emirates id number then please choose the residency option and if you have a visa number then please choose the visa option. After clicking on the menu bar below, you can move to the next step. In this third step, you have to write all the necessary details about your relevancy section such as first name, last name, and birth date. After completing these details then click on I’m not a robot.
You have probably seen the option to search for an Emirates Identity card (emirates id) and visa. All you have to do is click on the search button at the top of your browser screen, and all the details will pop up in front of you. Here you can easily check your expiry date, validity, and other relevant information about your Emirates id and visa. The validity dates of the emirates id and visa always are the same.
Emirates ID Fees By Year
Here are the Complete details about the Emirates id Fees.
For 10 years you have been able to apply for your Emirates ID card and renew it at 350 AED. But now that all Emirates ID dubai cards are now being replaced by the new e-residency program, you’ll find it a lot easier to get a free e-residency card if you want one. You don’t even have to apply anymore as they will automatically send one to you when they receive your completed application form.
- There is a fee to renew your Emirates ID. If you are renewing your first-time emirates id then this fee will start from 250aad. You have to pay this fee when you are applying for a first-time emirates id.
- If you are applying for or renewing your Emirates id card, then you have to pay these fees in the United Arab Emirates. These are the charges for 2 years of validity of your Emirates ID card.
- If you are first time applying for or renewing your Dubai visa, then you’ll be charged a fee of AED 450 at the time of applying. Moreover, when applying for 4 years UAE visa then you have to pay this amount as well.
Why You Need To Check The Status of Emirates ID and Why It Matters
Emirates ID is a crucial identification document issued by the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs, and Ports Security in the UAE. It is a legal requirement for all UAE citizens and residents to apply for an Emirates ID and carry it with them at all times. The Emirates ID is used for various purposes, including accessing government services, voting in Federal National Council elections, and passing immigration at several UAE borders.
Checking the status of an Emirates ID application is essential for several reasons. Firstly, it allows applicants to track the progress of their application and estimate the time it will take to receive their Emirates ID. Secondly, it ensures that all necessary requirements and documents have been submitted, reducing the chances of rejection or delay in the application process.
Thirdly, it ensures that the applicant’s data is accurate and up-to-date, reducing the chances of issues arising during government transactions or travel. In addition, the Emirates ID is linked to several government services, and having an accurate and up-to-date ID can ensure smooth access to those services when needed.
Methods to check Emirates ID status online
To check the status of an Emirates ID application, there are a few methods available online. One way is to visit the website of the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA) at https://www.ica.gov.ae/en/services/e-services/emirates-id-status.aspx. Another option is to use the ID Card Status service provided by ICP at https://icp.gov.ae/en/services/priority-services/id-card-status/. To use this service, you can enter your Application Number (PRAN) or Emirates ID Number (for Renewal/Replacement Applications) to track the progress of your application.
It is worth noting that the online Emirates ID status check is only available for applications that have been submitted through the ICA’s e-form system. For applications submitted through other channels, such as in-person or through an authorized typing center, the status may not be available online. In such cases, it is recommended to contact the ICA or the typing center for assistance.
Checking the status of your Emirates ID application is important to ensure that it is processed and delivered on time. Additionally, it is necessary to have a valid Emirates ID as it is a legal requirement for all UAE citizens and residents to carry one at all times.
Checking The Emirates Id Status Online
Emirates ID is an identity card that is issued by the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs, and Ports Security -ICP in the UAE. It is mandatory for all UAE citizens and residents to apply for it and carry it with them at all times. emirates id application status or renewal checking online is the easiest and most convenient option. There are several websites https://emiratesidstatuschecks.com available that offer an online portal to check your Emirates ID status.
For instance, the ICP website provides an online portal where applicants can enter their Application Number (PRAN) or Emirates ID Number (for Renewal/Replacement Applications) and check the status of their Emirates ID application.
The Importance Of Having The Relevant information application number or Emirates ID number
When checking the status of an Emirates ID application or renewal, it is important to have the relevant information ready before starting the process. the required information is the PRAN (application number) or IDN (Emirates ID number), both of which can be found on the Emirates ID application form. Similarly, advises entering either the Application Number or Emirates ID number (without the hyphen) to check the status. Finally, states that to check the validity of an Emirates ID, the ID number should be entered after selecting the ID card status option.
Having this information at hand can make the process of checking the Emirates ID status much easier and quicker. It is also important to note that entering incorrect information can result in inaccurate results or delays in obtaining the necessary information. Therefore, it is essential to double-check the information before submitting it. Preparing the necessary information ahead of time can help individuals check their Emirates ID status with ease and accuracy.
A step-by-step guide to checking Emirates ID status online
To check the status of your Emirates ID, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the ID Card Status page on the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA) website. This page can be accessed through multiple sources, including the ICA website, Bayut, and Air zone.
- Depending on the source you choose, you may be asked to enter your PRAN (application number) or your Emirates ID number (without hyphen) to proceed. The PRAN number is available on your Emirates ID application form, whereas the Emirates ID number is the actual ID card number.
- Once you have entered the required information, click on the “Check Status” or “Submit” button.
- The website will then display the status of your Emirates ID. This may include information about the progress of your application (for new, renewal, or replacement applications), the validity of your ID, or any pending documents required.
It is important to have the relevant information (application number or Emirates ID number) ready before checking the status of your Emirates ID. This will help you avoid any errors or delays in accessing your ID status online.
A Detailed Guide on how to check the status of Emirates ID using the online method
To check the status of your Emirates ID card using the online method, you can follow these simple steps:
- Visit the ID Card Status page on the ICA website.
- Enter your PRAN (application number) or IDN number in the slot and click on check. The PRAN number is available on your Emirates ID application form, whereas the IDN number is the actual Emirates ID card number.
- Alternatively, you can also enter your Emirates ID number and passport number on the ICA website to check the status of your Emirates ID card.
- Once you have entered the required details, click on the check status option.
- You will then be directed to a new page that will display the status of your Emirates ID card.
It is important to note that you will receive an SMS notification from Emirates Post once your Emirates ID card is ready for collection. Additionally, in case of a lost or stolen card, it is recommended to report the incident immediately to the nearest ICP Customer Happiness Centre and ask for ID number confirmation or a copy of the lost ID.
Emirates ID Status Common Issues
Troubleshooting common issues related to checking Emirates ID status online. However, here are some general tips that may help troubleshoot any issues you may encounter while checking your Emirates ID status online:
- Ensure that you have entered the correct PRAN (application number) or IDN number.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection before accessing the Emirates ID status check page.
- If the website is not loading or is displaying an error message, try accessing it on a different web browser or device.
- If you have not received an SMS from Emirates Post notifying you when your card is ready for collection, which is typically five working days after your residency visa has been stamped, then it is advisable to check with your sponsor or visit an Emirates Post office to inquire about the status of your ID card.
- If you have lost or misplaced your Emirates ID card, you can report it to the nearest ICP Customer Happiness Centre to have it deactivated and request a replacement.
Common issues that people may face when checking their Emirates ID status online
When checking their Emirates ID status online, some common issues that people may face include difficulty logging into the Emirates ID website, incorrect information displayed on their Emirates ID status, and delay in the update of their Emirates ID status.
In order to troubleshoot these issues, individuals can try clearing their browser cache, checking their internet connection, and ensuring that they have entered the correct Emirates ID number and other required details.
If the issue persists, individuals can contact Emirates ID customer service for further assistance. It is important to note that the Emirates ID website regularly undergoes maintenance, so individuals may also experience issues accessing the website during these periods.
Key Points Of Emirates Id Status
Emirates ID is an important identification document in the United Arab Emirates. Here are some key points for checking the Emirates ID status online:
- To check the status of your Emirates ID application, you can visit the ID Card Status page on the ICA website or the website of the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs, and Ports Security – ICP.
- You will need to enter your Application Number (PRAN) or your Emirates ID Number for renewal or replacement applications to check the status.
- The PRAN number is available on your Emirates ID application form, while the IDN number is the actual Emirates ID card number.
- If you face any issues or need further assistance, you can contact the ICA or ICP customer service by calling 600522222.
The importance of checking Emirates ID status Check Online
Emirates ID is a legal requirement for all UAE citizens and residents, including newborn babies, and is issued by the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship. Checking the status of your Emirates ID card is important to ensure that your application is being processed and to know when you can expect to receive it. Here are some key reasons why checking your Emirates ID status online is important:
- Track Application Status: Checking your Emirates ID status online allows you to track the progress of your application and ensure that everything is being processed correctly.
- Avoid Delays: Knowing the status of your Emirates ID application can help you avoid any potential delays in receiving your ID card. If there are any issues with your application, you can address them promptly to avoid any further delays
- Keep Personal Information Safe: Emirates ID contains sensitive personal information and it is important to ensure that it is not being misused. Checking the status of your Emirates ID card online allows you to monitor the process and ensure that your personal information is being kept safe.
Checking your Emirates ID status online is important to ensure that your application is being processed correctly, avoid delays in receiving your ID card, and protect your personal information.
The Emirates ID Status is a legal requirement for all UAE citizens and residents, including newborn babies, issued by the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship. To check the status of an Emirates ID application, one can visit the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship website and enter the application (PRAN) number or Emirates ID number. Additionally, one can also check the status of their ID card application by entering their Application Number (PRAN) or Emirates ID number on the ICP website.
Checking the status of an Emirates ID application can be done by visiting either the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship website or the ICP website and entering the required information. It is important to note that Emirates ID is a legal requirement for all UAE citizens and residents, and it helps protect their identity and facilitates identification and verification according to international standards.
What is Emirates ID
Emirates ID is an identification card that serves as an entry permit, a travel document, a residence permit, and an identification card for residents and citizens of the United Arab Emirates.
What is Emirates ID status?
Emirates ID status refers to the current state of your Emirates ID. It indicates whether your ID card is under process, ready for delivery, or has any issues that need to be resolved.
How can I check my Emirates ID status online?
You can check your Emirates ID status online by visiting the official website of the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA) and entering your Application Number (PRAN) or Emirates ID Number for renewal/replacement applications.
Can I get my Emirates ID within 24 hours?
Yes, you can get your Emirates ID within 24 hours by availing of the Fawri service offered by the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs, and Ports Security.
How can I contact the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship?
You can contact the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship by calling 600522222 or visiting their Official website Emiratesidstatuschecks.com.