Civil Id Delivery Tracking Number Kuwait: Civil identification (ID) is a national electronic ID system designed by the government of Kuwait to provide a secure method of identification for the citizens and residents of the country, with a single digital identity that would be portable and accessible across various government services. You can get a free tracking number for your civil ID through the civil id delivery service of the Public Authority for Civil Information. It’s easy to follow the delivery of your civil ID through its online interface.
Civil IDs, also known as profiles, are issued to all Kuwaiti citizens. A Civil ID card containing your legal status is required for anyone living in Kuwait. When your Civil ID card is delayed, you are unable to receive it, or you want to check the progress of your application, you can track your Civil ID application.
Civil ID Delivery Tracking Kuwait
You can check whether your civil ID is ready to be picked up by clicking here and entering your civil number. If you’re not sure what your civil ID looks like, click here to see it online.
Checking The Status Of Civil ID Delivery
Your Civil ID card delivery can be tracked very easily. Your PACI card will be delivered to your home once you follow these steps. Adding another card to the same address will cost you 0.25KD on top of the cost of a Civil ID.
- Find out more about PACI’s home delivery service by visiting their website.
- Their website can be accessed by clicking the link.
- Click on ‘options’ in the drop-down menu. On the PACI’s feed page, you will find the link in the top right corner.
- The delivery request status option can be found under ‘Delivery Request Status’.
- The Kuwait Civil ID number must be typed in the blank space, followed by the ‘Search’ option.
- When you press the search button, a new page will appear with information about your application.
- Kuwait’s Civil ID cards are generally protected securely and confidentially by the Kuwaiti authorities.
- Authorities deliver your card in a secure envelope to the address you have entered in the details, with the Power logo visible on the card.
- In the event that your last Kuwait Civil ID card is not available, you must present it to the delivery person and present the necessary documents for the new Kuwait Civil ID card to be issued.
The Civil ID card I requested has not yet been issued. What’s the reason?
Your delivery request has been validated according to PACI’s website. It still hasn’t been delivered to you. Until you receive your Civil ID card, I suggest you wait a few more days. If you would like to know the status of your Civil ID card, contact the customer service department at PACI.
With the help of the provided instructions, you can check the status of your Civil ID card online at home in a few easy steps. Here are the steps you need to follow to obtain the results from the official PACI website.