Kuwait Civil ID Renewal Online: When you are going to apply for a new ID, we will inform you of the method of renewing your Kuwait civil ID. Both Kuwaiti nationals and Kuwaiti expatriates under the age of 18 can have their IDs continued through an online application. Citizens of every state can renew their IDs online through phone calls, or by logging into the IDS website. It’s been made easy for expatriates to get their IDs renewed by the Kuwaiti government.
All persons over the age of 10 who have been legally residing in their state or country for three months can apply for an ID card renewal online, by filling out a short form and providing two proofs of their identity. Citizens are required to provide the following documents to renew their ID cards: a current photo, proof of identity (i.e., passport), and proof of address (rental agreement).
Documents that need to be submitted
When renewing Kuwait Civil ID, the following documents are required.
- Copies of Kuwaiti nationality certificates
- When submitting the online form, the first and last pages of the Nationality Certificate must be scanned and uploaded.
- Personal measuring 4 x 6 cm in size.
- Without eyeglasses, the picture must be taken
- Military uniforms are not acceptable for pictures
- It is important for the face to be visible in the picture; an ideal face length is between 2:2 and 2:5 cm
- The picture must be centered on the face
- Backgrounds in photos should be transparent and should not distort the subject.
- Expat Kuwaiti civil ID / original Kuwaiti civil ID
- Embossed envelopes
- The requester must have a power of attorney from the Ministry of Justice if he or she does not appear in person.
Kuwaiti nationals should follow these procedures
To renew your ID, please follow the steps below.
- It is possible for citizens under 18 to apply in person at the Public Authority of Civil Information Headquarters in Zahra. In addition to submitting an application online, parents can also do so on the phone or through a website.
- It is necessary to provide a fresh picture for citizens aged 10 to 18.
- Forms for service applications must be filled out completely
- Dues must be paid in full
- In the reception hall of Civil Information Headquarters, Zahra, you can collect your ID when it is ready.
Expatriate ID Renewal Procedures
- In order to renew expired IDs for non-Kuwaiti expatriates, follow the steps below.
- You can access this service by dialing 889988
- The Arabic language is selected by pressing 1 and the English language is selected by pressing 2
- From the list of voice options, select the desired one.
- For online application submission, you can follow the following steps:
- The Civil ID Renewal weblink can be found here.
- Complete the required fields.
- The instructions mentioned above should be followed.
- You will receive a confirmation message once your application has been processed.
- For a new Civil ID card, go to our office in Zahra, Checkers’ Building, ground floor, Reception Hall, Zahra, Pakistan.
Inquiries About Renewing your Kuwaiti civil ID by phone
If you’re going to get a civil card in Kuwait, there are lots of steps you have to follow to get the service. Call the unified number 1889988 directly, listen to the instructions, and follow them until you get the required service.
Fees for Renewing a Kuwaiti civil ID
We can renew our civil identity card (known as (the Kuwaiti civil card) by visiting the Kuwait Public Authority for Civil Information website, and then we can follow the following steps:
- Visit the Civil Information Authority’s website “from here”.
- Choose Pay Fees under online services.
- The civil number of the cardholder should be entered in the designated field.
- To renew a civil id in Kuwait, click the renewal fee icon.
- Find out the civil card fees by viewing the payment information.
How do I renew my civil id?
If you want to renew your expired ID, follow the steps below. To access this service, dial 8888 from your cell phone. If you dial 889988 from your phone, you can choose from among six different languages. For online application submission, there are a few steps you need to take.
In conclusion, we are sure that you will be pleased with this article on renewing the paci civil ID as we made a detailed and comprehensive reference in this article. If you have any other questions regarding this article, please feel free to ask us in the comment section below.